Mural Wall Art Photo Decor News From My Garden Large Startonight 8 Feet 4-inch By 12 Feet
* Glows up to 8 hours in the dark. Luminous properties guaranteed for unlimited charging recycles.
* Special gift (free of charge) offered for any purchase. From Trees Collection.
* Energy saving - Ecolight technology. Energy saving - Ecolight technology. 10 pieces x 28,82 inch x 50,4 inch
* Easy to instal. Includes non-toxic and biodegradable paste
Based on our highly appreciated Eco-Light technology the Startonight Mural Wall art have the unique property of glowing in the dark. In the presence of any source of light (natural - from the Sun or artificial - from light bulbs), only 30 minutes would be enough for a Startonight painting to be fully charged with luminous energy. Then, when evening comes and it gets dark, it will radiate a warm and discreet light which will allow you to enjoy your magic picture late in the night.
* IMPORTANT: The luminous material is ecological, does not contain phosphorus, is not radioactive and does not harm the health, neither the environment.
* Installation tips & tricks Before you begin - extract the package with the product ordered by you. Spread each panel next to each other in the correct order. You need only a few simple tools: Bucket of water; Ordinary brush; Paint roller; Level and a pencil: a plastic tarp might be useful - to protect the rest of the room and the ladder if your mural is large. All work must be perform at room temperature with the windows closed to prevent drafts.
1. Preparing the surface: The surface should be clean, smooth, free of grease and should absorb moisture. Any previous wall coverings should be removed. Rough areas should be eliminated. Any holes and cracks must be filled.
2. Prepare glue: You will get it with each order, just dissolve it in water at the correct proportions.
3. Drawing guidelines. We suggest you draw guidelines using a level to hang a mural in a straight line, vertically and horizontally .
4. Applying the glue. Use a paint roller to press the panel. Repeat the same action to all parts of mural. Now you must wait until the mural is dry. At this time, it is important to maintain the room temperature and absolute avoiding drafts. Excessive room ventilation or trying to raise the temperature does nothing to accelerate drying and may spoil the effect of your work. Your mural should be allowed to dry for about the 24 hours.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Unless noted otherwise, we ship all items within two days of receiving order. You will receive notification of any delay or cancellation of your order.
You will receive an email from the shipping manager with all the details about your purchase within 2 days after your payment. You will receive the tracking number as soon as the painting is shipped.
We guarantee delivery in 30 days or less from the payment date. If you need your purchase to be delivered by a certain date, you must let us know as soon as you made the purchase so we place your order on higher priority.
Returns & exchanges
Customer satisfaction is our main goal. We will work with you to resolve any issue with the purchase. We will do anything in our power to make you a happy customer and maintain your loyalty, regardless of what the situation is
Returns are accepted only if you contact us and ship the merchandise back within 30 days from the delivery date.
We will pay the cost of the return shipping only if you received a wrong or damaged painting. If you simply do not like the painting or wish to return for any other reason, you must cover the shipping return shipping expenses.