This is a digital file
This gorgeous sundress from the Townmouse range is now available as a downloadable PDF Pattern.
The dress features a pretty shoulder tie and round neckline. There are no tricky zips or closures to sew. Just slip it over your little girl's head and tie the bow at the shoulder.
Construction is straight forward. This pattern is suitable for seamstresses of all abilities.
This 25 page PDF pattern includes:
- detailed instructions with plenty of easy to follow diagrams
- cutting layout guide
- fabric requirements
- finished garment measurements
- 16 pages of pattern pieces
- helpful tips and hyperlinks to useful information
- measurements in metric and imperial
- helpful pattern designer at the other end of an email ready to help and answer any questions
This pattern prints easily on your home printer. Save the file and print it as you need it.
For 44"/112cm wide fabric you will need:
Size 1 3/4 yard or 70 cm
Size 2 7/8 yard or 80 cm
Size 3 1 yard or 90 cm
Size 4 1 1/4 yard or 1.1 m
Size 6 1 3/8 yard or 1.3 m
Size 8 1 5/8 yard or 1.4 m
Size 10 1 3/4 yard or 1.6 m
For 60"/150cm wide fabric you will need:
Size 1 5/8 yard or 60 cm
Size 2 3/4 yard or 60 cm
Size 3 3/4 yard or 70 cm
Size 4 3/4 yard or 70 cm
Size 6 7/8 yard or 80 cm
Size 8 1 yard or 90 cm
Size 10 1 1/8 yard or 1 m