Lot of 10 Coffee Bags
Size may vary depending on our current stock.
Approximately 40" x 27"
Please note that these bags are authentic used burlap sacks. They may have dirt, beans, stains, holes, and odors associated with their former use for coffee)
Bags are selected at random and orders may consist of all of the same print or a variety of prints, or different prints than shown. We will always try to give a variety but is not guaranteed. They will also be a mix of top cut and side cut.
Authentic burlap coffee bags, marked with the country of origin. These bags have been used to store and transport real coffee beans, so they can have a distressed appearance and rich coffee smell. Fantastic for décor or craft projects that call for a rustic or global look. Bags are printed in several styles, with different prints arriving all the time, therefore, styles are not selectable and may vary from the image shown.
* Lot of 10 Used Coffee Bean bags
* Sizes vary around 40"x25" to approximately 33"x28"
* and are a mixture of side cut and top cut bags
* Lots more styles available, can only fit 5 pictures
* sewing projects/Arts and crafts ----> Make bags, purses, pillows, furniture etc..
* Sack races
* WOOD STOVES AND FIREPLACES
* Shipping and storing metal parts and hardware.
* weed block
* garden pathways
* sheet mulching
* wind protection around tender shrubs in winter
* Keep the weeds down in garden paths
* Hold in moisture as a mulch for your rows
* Easily absorbs moisture, oil, and grease while allowing airflow.
* Very rugged exterior
* These are all used by local coffee companies and come from all over the world.
* Shipped from Northern Vermont
Locations vary as well including:
* Brazil (Brasil)
* New York (import)
* Germany (Import)
* can buy individually or in bundles, we have thousands on hand
* We have the ability to direct ship pallets
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)