This is a digital file
This Sew Flossy Flossy counted cross stitch pattern is inspired by the iconic rockets of human space travel with flights from the United States of America. Featured rockets include: Redstone MRLV, Atlas LV-3B, Titan II GLV, Saturn IB, Saturn V, and STS.
Your instant download will include:
• Pattern (full color)
• Second Pattern (full color) featuring Specialty Stitches
• Stitch legend (full color)
• Embroidery floss conversion chart featuring: DMC, Kreinik, Anchor, J&P Coats, Madeira, and Treasure Braid (full color)
• Cross Stitch
• Half Stitch
• Quarter Stitch
• Straight Stitch
Please note: this listing does not contain the completed cross stitch craft, you are purchasing its pattern. A PDF file of the pattern will be available for instant download once payment is confirmed. The pattern can be accessed at any time through your 'Purchases' folder.
* * * * * S I Z E * * * * *
• Design Size: 7-5/8w X 7-5/8h (108w X 108h stitches)
• Fabric: Aida
• Fabric Count: 14
• Fabric Color: Antique Blue
• Fabric Size: 16w X 13h in
• Floss: No more than one skein/spool needed per color to complete pattern.
• Finishing: Finished piece to fit standard 14w X 11h frame.
* * * * * T E R M S - O F - U S E * * * * *
Like our work? Share-away! Just remember to credit all photographs to: sewflossyflossy.etsy.com
Want to show off your finished pieces? Use: #sewflossyflossy
Sew Flossy Flossy cross stitch patterns are created for personal use only. All patterns are copyright protected and may not be redistributed, reproduced, or shared in whole or in part without the written permission of Sew Flossy Flossy. Additionally, selling items made using all or any portion of this pattern is in violation of copyright.
Patterns: © 2015 Nichole Hume - Sew Flossy Flossy.
Photographs: © 2015 Nichole Hume - Sew Flossy Flossy.