- Question? Contact the seller
When ordering, please remember to specify which book you would like the frame to be made from.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" - Albus Dumbledore
This lovingly hand-finished picture frame has been delicately covered in layers of torn pages from a selected Harry Potter book. The paper is torn, layered and presented in such a way that no two items will ever be exactly the same.
It has been finished with a gloss sealing varnish for both effect and to act as protection.
The frame is ready to hang or stand.
The back of the frame is firm board and the picture cover is made of glass.
The 'Harry' book design can be replicated with any of the 7 books, though please be aware that images will vary as no two pieces are the same.
Please note this is a representation of the finished product.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I usually ship items within 1-5 working days of receipt of payment, but please check my shop announcement, as any temporary delays will be stated there.
I will ship items worldwide using Royal Mail International postage, which usually takes approximately 5-10 working days depending on destination. Royal Mail Tracking is available on certain gifts in the shop.
ALL INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
In most destinations, you should usually expect to receive items within 5-10 working days. Please note, I cannot take responsibility for the postal service. At busy times, items may take longer, so please allow extra time if possible - delivery times cannot be guaranteed. Items are not considered lost in the mail until a month has passed.
Your order will begin its journey with Royal Mail, which is the UK's postal system. Royal Mail will deliver that to your country, at which point it will have to clear customs, and then will be passed over to your country's postal service. If your order is delayed in the post, we recommend in the first instance that where possible, you check with your local postal service's depot or post office.
UK customers you should usually receive items within three - four working days of order. If you need something quickly, please get in touch - we can usually work something out!
All customers, please note, if you want extra services, such as signed for delivery or tracking, I can provide this at a surcharge.
Very occasionally, items are delayed or lost in the post. This is something over which I have no control, and I ask that you please wait for one month after dispatch to allow time for the item to arrive. However, as previously stated, the vast majority of items arrive within 5-10 working days of purchase. Of those that are delayed, it is extremely rare for them not to arrive at all. If you feel your shipment is late, please check first with your local postal depot, neighbours and members of your household that may have taken delivery.
Please note: Any customs charges or local taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
Here is a link with instructions "How to Pay Using Paypal"
*CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD CUSTOMERS - You do not need a Paypal account to pay for your items through Paypal! Choose the Paypal option during checkout. After you submit your order, click the "pay now" button. Scroll down and you will see the option to pay with credit or debit card without having to sign up for a Paypal account.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Please note - shipping costs are to be paid by the customer. If we are charged any import duties by UK customs when the goods are returned, these costs will be deducted from your refund.
The only items I cannot accept as a return are custom or personalised orders that have been made specifically for you.
If the item is damaged or faulty, you must let me know immediately and I will happily exchange it as soon as I receive your return. Please note, you must inform me of any breakage within 14 days of receipt to qualify for a replacement.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and,
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases.
- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, LoveCraftyCarole, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.