Alpa ''TM'' system friction & spring high-end security 14 K gold backs, Upgrades for post earrings

Sold by Baiwy
(2)
$99.00
Free shipping
$99.00
Made to order
Preparation takes 3-5 business days
Arrives from Canada

Features
Handmade
Made in Montreal, Canada

Item details

Security backs Upgrade

Alpa ''TM'' system

This is probably the safest system on the market actually.

Friction & Spring high-end security 14K gold backs,

Upgrades for post type earrings

Solid 14K
3 gold color options : White , Yellow , Rose


If you buy the upgrade for a pair of our earrings there is no fees added for the installation labor and no added shipping fees.

If you buy the backs alone their will be added shipping fees
Thanks for your understanding


FAQs

Yes, we do accept custom orders. We also can hand-engrave inside of rings at additional low cost. Please enquire for custom quotes. IMPORTANT: Custom orders and "personalized" items won't qualify anymore for return or exchange, thanks for your understanding.

Each piece being unique and one of a kind , the piece you see on the picture is the actual piece you will receive. It can be sized unless specified otherwise. Check in each listings for size options availability, if you don't see your needed size please inquire to know if we can make another example at your specific size. IMPORTANT: Please remember that a wider band will require a bit larger than your standard ring size. If you are not sure it is recommended to have your finger sized at a local jewelry store.

If you need to know how to take care of an item you bought from us, please feel free to contact us and we will send you specific care easy to DIY instructions.

Monique makes sure that all items are shipped in a nice box, gift wrapped and safely packed to reach destination in perfect condition.

Sorry, Due to the fact that we very rarely use moulds and castings, every single piece is an original and one of a kind. So we can't produce quantities, it is not possible to sell wholesale. Thank's for your interest.

Yes we can and will gladly re-use your stones / diamonds if they are in good enough shape, or even send them to the lapidary be re-polished if needed ! For your metals, gold alloys, silver and other precious metals: We will not re-use it "as is". Used metals must first go through refining to purify and then be suitable for re-alloying and re-use. We will give you 75% current market as CREDIT VALUE for your metals. You will then be able to apply that credit amount on your order. The remaining 25% will cover refining fees, handling, stone un-setting, cleaning & assaying, market value fluctuation through out the process. All un-used stones will be shipped back in your order. Please inquire with us for specific instructions.

We offer friendly layaway for items over $100! Work out the best layaway plan with us (we are always available by conversation), and your order will ship upon receipt of the last payment.

Yes, we do accept custom orders. We also can hand-engrave inside of rings at additional low cost. Please enquire for custom quotes. IMPORTANT: Custom orders and "personalized" items won't qualify anymore for return or exchange, thanks for your understanding.

Each piece being unique and one of a kind , the piece you see on the picture is the actual piece you will receive. It can be sized unless specified otherwise. Check in each listings for size options availability, if you don't see your needed size please inquire to know if we can make another example at your specific size. IMPORTANT: Please remember that a wider band will require a bit larger than your standard ring size. If you are not sure it is recommended to have your finger sized at a local jewelry store.

If you need to know how to take care of an item you bought from us, please feel free to contact us and we will send you specific care easy to DIY instructions.

Monique makes sure that all items are shipped in a nice box, gift wrapped and safely packed to reach destination in perfect condition.

Sorry, Due to the fact that we very rarely use moulds and castings, every single piece is an original and one of a kind. So we can't produce quantities, it is not possible to sell wholesale. Thank's for your interest.

Yes we can and will gladly re-use your stones / diamonds if they are in good enough shape, or even send them to the lapidary be re-polished if needed ! For your metals, gold alloys, silver and other precious metals: We will not re-use it "as is". Used metals must first go through refining to purify and then be suitable for re-alloying and re-use. We will give you 75% current market as CREDIT VALUE for your metals. You will then be able to apply that credit amount on your order. The remaining 25% will cover refining fees, handling, stone un-setting, cleaning & assaying, market value fluctuation through out the process. All un-used stones will be shipped back in your order. Please inquire with us for specific instructions.

We offer friendly layaway for items over $100! Work out the best layaway plan with us (we are always available by conversation), and your order will ship upon receipt of the last payment.



Reviews
Average review
(2)
Good product, very happy, merci
Oct 21, 2015 by Sylvie Lechat
Parfait ! Comme je voulais. Colis reçu rapidement, merci.
Oct 7, 2015 by chrystynecristina
Translate to English

More from this seller

Shipping & policies
Preparation takes 3-5 business days
Arrives from Canada
Estimated Shipping
Shipping to
Zip or postal code

We ship all the articles with tracked mail by Canada Post, unless otherwise specified.

The Etsy system will automatically send you all shipping details and confirmation and tracking info as soon as we print out your shipping label. You will then be able to monitor your parcel until it reaches destination.

Please note that the post office takes from 4 to 7 working days in the United States and even a little more for the international destinations.

If you require that your package arrives for an exact date please send us a convo first and we will assist you to choose the best and appropriate shipping upgrade.

Please understand that once your purchase is dispatched it is not under our responsibility anymore. We are not liable for lost or damaged parcels during transport.
Thank you for your understanding.


Payments

For all Canadian orders : Taxes in force of various provinces (GST and PST ) is applied to the price of the product invoiced.
For international export : Any additional custom charges incurred after the invoicing for the reception of the parcel are the responsibility of the customer.


Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
  • Custom or personalized orders
  • Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
GENERALLY:
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the article you bought, you can return it and ask for a full refund (except for all shipping fees). The allowed time for return is 5 "working" days after reception of the parcel. The articles must be turned over not used and in the same state that they were dispatched to you. Any product damaged or broken by the customer or a due to bad return shipping will not be refunded entirely. On the return customs declaration we ask you to label it as return article in order to avoid eventual custom charges. However if there is any custom charges on the returned article, it will be deducted on your refund.
EXCEPTIONS: Discounted items, items on sale, "Personalized " jewelry and "custom" orders as well as "lay-aways" are not eligible for exchange, credit or refund
Thanks for your understanding

Additional policies

All our creations are handmade from scratch.
99% displayed products are available, and we will respect the stated delivery period.
Manufacturing of the special orders may sometime take a little more time.
Please convo us first and specify any deadline for a particular event.