The fabric was perfect! Most important, though, was the amazing level of customer service I received from Michele. I contacted her regarding a rush order and she not only responded promptly, but she seriously sent my order out the very same day. She saved my hide, my client was over the moon happy, and all was well :) Will absolutely be back for more!
Cancellations are accepted within a week of purchase.
Returns & exchanges
No refunds or exchanges. If there is a problem with your order, please let me know.
CDHmade Fabric and Embroidery Thread Choices:
1. I do not stock specific fabrics or embroidery threads. I shop locally and online and am limited to what is available to me at the time I am shopping. I don't have my own fabric line and often a color shade I have today will likely be different when I purchase that color again.
2. You may choose any color set you like, and I will do my best to coordinate. I do not guarantee a match, but I do spend a good amount of time considering your choices and looking for the proper shade to coordinate.
3. You may send me links and photos to color swatches and examples that you would like to share, however, #2 above applies.
4. You may send me a link to fabrics at online fabric shops that you would like to use for your item, and I will consider purchasing myself after your order is made. My price point includes fabrics up to $10/yard. If your favorite fabric costs more than $10/yard, then the pricing of the item increases accordingly.
5. You may shop for your own fabric and send to me for production of your custom item. This does not change the pricing of the item you are ordering, as most of my cost is design work and labor. When you have completed your order and made payment, I will send you my post office box mailing address. I do not give out my home address for deliveries.