My shop link:
FREE felted ball tutorial!!
You will learn dry and wet felting techniques with this tutorial.
The perfect little basic starter kit, with a kaleidoscope of rainbow merino wool colours!
This kit includes the basics to explore the wonderful addictive art of needle felting.
(the fibres in all my kits are very soft, and wonderful to felt with)
You can now buy top-up wools from my separate listing of 84 beautiful merino colours, so you'll never be without your favourites, you can also add lots of new colours to your collection too!
Colours in this kit are:
62 Black, 25 White, 65 Stone, 5 Walnut, 2 Cherry red, 14 Lemon, 19 Tangerine,
47 Cyan, 33 Meadow green, 26 Peppermint, 60 Iris, 43 Azure, 54 Orchid,
The set includes:
*Free balls tutorial with easy to follow full colour instructions
- 14 gorgeous colors of the finest quality merino felting wool
- 3.5oz (100g) of wool in total
*4 color coded needles + color chart
- 1 x triangular 38 gauge needle
- 1 x triangular 40 gauge needle
- 1 x triangular 42 gauge needles
- 1 x star 38 gauge needle
- 1 x plastic needle holding tube
- 1 wooden needle handle
- 1 foam felting pad 8" x 6" x 2"
- 1 net sheet
- 1 x ball making tutorial
Colours are shown as accurately as possible, but may vary slightly depending on your monitor.
This unique needle coding design was developed by Sue's Country Creations. No part to be reproduced for sale on the internet.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)