This is a digital file
French Beaded Peony Pattern by designer Lauren Harpster of Lauren's Creations. French Beaded Flowers are made using tiny seed beads and wire.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate - Advanced
The PDF spans 19 pages and contains over 45 high quality pictures along with detailed written instructions to guide you in making your very own beaded Peony.
This is not a full Tutorial as it does not teach every technique needed. You will need to have some familiarity with the following French Beading Techniques to finish your Peony.
- Basic Frame*
- Continuous Loops*
- Continuous Wraparound Loops*
- Adding in Petal Support Wires
- Flower Assembly Basics
- Flossing the Stem (optional)*
The Techniques marked with a * are taught on my site for free here:http://www.laurenscreations.net/free-tutorials.html
This pattern teaches these Techniques and Skills:
- Continuous Wraparound Loops with Scallops
The resulting Peonies are heavy and will need to be potted securely to avoid damage from tipping over.
Visit my Pattern Shop to see the other French Beading Tutorials and Patterns I have avalailable!
The tutorial is written in English using US terms for measurement.
Lauren Harpster of Lauren’s Creations © 2015. This design and pattern is copyright protected and is offered for personal, non-commercial use only. The pattern, PDF, or any photos may not be shared, resold, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. It should not be used for teaching classes. Items made from this pattern may not be sold without written consent from the author.
All sales of Patterns and Tutorials are final and cannot be refunded. Any applicable VAT will be added to the listed price at checkout.
Most browsers on mobile devices are not capable of downloading larger sized files. I highly recommend downloading them to your computer. If you encounter any issues downloading your file, please contact me! laurenhcreations [!at] gmail.com
* Use Coupon Code: PDFTEN for 10% off any order $15+ *
* Use Coupon Code: PDFTWENTY for 20% off any order $25+ *
* Use Coupon Code: PDFTHIRTY for 30% off any order $35+ *
* Use Coupon Code: PDFFORTY for 40% off any order $55+*
- 400 grams size 11 seed beads in Petal Colors
- 160 grams size 11 seed beads in leaf colors
- 5 grams size 11 seed beads in yellow
- 120 ft 24g petal colored copper wire
- 90 ft 24g leaf colored copper wire
- 6 ft 28g gold colored copper wire
- 14 ft 30g leaf colored copper wire
- 30 ft 30g petal colored copper wire
- 13 x 16g stem wires
- Green Floral Tape
- Embroidery floss (optional)
- Flush Cutters
- Wire Cutters (rated up to 16 gauge)
- Bead Spinner (optional)
- Ruler/ Tape Measure
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept all major credit cards through Paypal and Etsy's Direct Checkout. After payment is finalized the files will be made available to you to download.
Orders to Utah will see a 5.95% Sales Tax added at checkout.
For International Orders originating from countries with VAT laws on Digital Goods, the prices you see are inclusive of the VAT your country requires. Etsy automatically detects your location to determine which rate to show.
For physical goods shipping overseas, your country may have a VAT/GST that will be collected at delivery. These are not extra shipping charges and I am not able to collect or pay them for you.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
If you are having difficulty downloading your files, please email me at LaurenHCreationsPDF@gmail.com
If you've ordered a physical book that arrives damaged, I will allow a return or exchange upon receipt of a picture of the damage. Please contact me prior to returning the book.
© 2017 Lauren Harpster. All of the tutorials and patterns are copyright protected. PDF's may not be resold. PDF's and print books cannot be shared, scanned, or redistributed in any form, even without monetary gain. Unless stated otherwise in the individual PDF's/books, items made from my patterns may not be sold without written permission. They should not be used for teaching classes. Thank you for understanding!