This is a digital file
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern.
Lizzie is all ready to go trick or treating. She has a fancy schmancy (but easy-to-make) witch costume made with the shimmery fabrics that make your kids say, "Oooooooooooh!" when they see them in the fabric store. :-) She also has an easy felt witch hat and a fun pumpkin trick or treat bag to hold all her candy.
You Get. . .
* A digital pattern delivered by email.
* Full-sized pattern pieces for her dress, hat and pumpkin pail. No need to enlarge anything!
* Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
* Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
You'll need. . .
* 3/8 yard each of main dress fabric and dress lining fabric
* two 5/16" snaps
* 3 sheets wool blend felt for the hat (I used black)
* 1 sheet of wool blend felt for the pumpkin pail (I used dark orange) plus black scraps for the jack-o-lantern face
* matching embroidery thread for all felt (I used DMC #310 and 900)
You might also want. . .
* freezer paper (optional, but recommended)
* size #8 embroidery needle