This is a digital file
This Video tutorial will help you expand your sculpting skills (and potential income) with torch worked glass. Filmed in HD with a didymium camera lens, so you won’t miss a thing. I explain each step with a voice over commentary while the camera catches every detail as if you're here in the studio with me!
Filmed in High Definition by Allison Byrd and Narrated by Kenny Talamas.
Here are some of the things you will learn in this video:
• The Materials I use
• My Prep-work techniques for creating an ammonite pendant
• How to apply the color
• How to keep the proportions correct
• How to get a consistent “spin” –this is also useful for pulling latticino or cane.
• Sculpting the body of the pendant
• Reversing the punty and using cold seals
• Adding texture
• How to prevent cracking
• And How to finish the piece and get it into the kiln and annealed.
~ And my trick to make the bale (loop) even every time!
Making ammonite pendants is a great way to master these techniques while making a product that sells! This video will show you the entire process.
A welcome letter with a private link and password to the instant streaming video as well as a supply list will be downloaded within moments of your purchase, so you can start learning NOW and make your own Ammonite Pendant today!
What do you want to learn?
I want to make a Video Tutorial for you.
You might also like
More from this seller
Paypal payments are fast, safe and prefered.
If you would like to send us a Money Order or check, please do so by Certified Mail to our P.O. Box. and send us an email to notify us.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
If you are not happy with your purchase in any way, you can send it back to us and receive a full refund. Please notify us within 7 days of receiving your item.