This is a digital file
This PDF Sewing Pattern with Tutorial guides you step-by-step with photo and written instructions in making your own Smock / Pinafore Style Kids Craft Bib.
Size: 2-4 Years
Shoulder to Bottom Hem: (approx.) 15 1/2"
Width: (approx.) 11"
*YOU ARE NOT PURCHASING A FINISHED BIB*
This PDF, Instant Download File Includes:
- Full Size Pattern Piece when printed on A4 Printer Paper (Simply Print, Cut and Sew)
- Test Lines on each pattern piece to ensure right scaling of pattern
- Fabric and Materials List
- Step-by-Step Photo Instructions
- Step-by-Step Written Instructions
- Language: English (UK)
- Measurements provided in 'inches'
- Option to use either plastic snap domes or velcro which could also be adjusted in placement to suit growing / larger kids
The following link shows you how to download this PDF File:
**This pattern may be used to create items for personal use and/or gifting. Should you wish to sell completed bibs made from this pattern (in small quantities), please give credit by stating 'Made using a StyleNovice Pattern'. Mass production, re-sale and/or distribution of pattern pieces and instructions is expressly prohibited. No refunds offered on PDF Files.**
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
Due to the nature of Instant Downloads, no refunds will be issued on PDF Patterns and/or Tutorials.
Please remember to place feedback so my shop and business may grow. I appreciate any and all feedback so future listings may be the best they possibly can but please, your feedback is what allows new opportunities to present themselves so please, be kind.