17 Summer Top with Modified V-Neck (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap
Level 1 (Beginner)
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large
Knit on DUO 80, Instr. for E6000
Cool summer sweater has a modified V-neck that is sandwiched on
Body of the sweater is knit in stockenette with shaped armholes
Short sleeves are knit in Half Fishermans rib
Can be mixed and matched with tape #1 Half Fishermans Rib Top w/ Tubular Skirt or tape #22 Hounds-tooth Fairisle Jacket
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Tweedknit (1 strand) OR Yeoman's Lincot (2 strands)
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for 3 sizes (S,M,L for Women) & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 17Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for the body of the sweater - 17Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for the sleeves - 17Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for 1st half of neckline - 17Audio3.mp3
5) Audio instructions for 2nd half of neckline & finishing touches - 17Audio4.mp3
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.