23 Jumpsuit, Top and Pants (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap Knitting Machine
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Knit on E6000, Instr. for DUO 80
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large
This jumpsuit has a shaped doubled over stockenette band.
The V-Neck is cut low enough so that buttons and zippers are not necessary. It has elastic at the waist
Instructions included for a modesty panel
Mix and match with tape #21 Tulip Skirt with Basic Top
Pant legs are knit tubular, eliminating side seams
Bonus diagram included for overblouse with tips for making pants
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell Hobby, Yeoman's Poodle Boucle (2 strands) or equivalent
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for 3 sizes (S,M,L for Women w/ Bonus Over-blouse & pants instructions) & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 23Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for the pant legs - 23Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for the top portion of the Jumpsuit - 23Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for the neckline & finishing touches - 23Audio3.mp3
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.