33 Dolman in 3 Colors with Tube Skirt (Audio Tutorial for Passap E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® E6000 Knitting Machine.
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Includes DesignaKnit (pat) files and Creation (cut) files
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large
Three designs included
Self hung stockenette band on bottom of sweater
Three quarter or full length sleeves are gathered at the cuff
Tube skirt included without side seams
Can be mixed and matched with any of our Hobby (or Poodle Boucle) skirts or pants
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Hobby, Yeoman's Poodle Boucle or equivalent
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a 2 Dolman Sweaters and a Tube Skirt - 33Diagrams.pdf
2) Geometric, Flower, & Stars and Stripes Design (.pat files for DesignaKnit and .cut files for Creation 6 or other Designing Software)
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
3) Audio instructions for the Sweater - 33Audio1.mp3
4) Audio instructions for the Sleeves - 33Audio2.mp3
5) Audio instructions for the Neckline and Skirt - 33Audio3.mp3
6) Audio instructions for the Skirt band and Finish work - 33Audio4.mp3
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.