16 Gift Collection 2 (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Infant size - 3 to 6 months, use a smaller yarn and stitch size for preemie size
Knit on DUO 80, Instr. for E6000
Popcorn baby blanket with ruffle
Fantasy afghan with fringe that is attached with our Short-Cut Shapings method
Popcorn sweater is a T-top shaped by tension change, so it is quick and easy to knit
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Duo Magic, Tamm's Kitty or equivalent
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Baby Sweater, Booties, Popcorn Blanket, Afghan & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 16Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for the Sweater - 16Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for the neckband & the Sleeves - 16Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for the Booties & Popcorn Blanket - 16Audio3.mp3
5) Audio instructions for the ruffle & the Fantasy Afghan - 16Audio4.mp3
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.