24 Lumberjack Plaid, Company and School Sweaters (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine.
Level 1 (Beginner)
Includes DesignaKnit (pat) files and Creation (cut) files
Ladies size - Medium with Form Pattern for other sizes and men's sizes
Knit on E6000, Instr. for DUO 80
Plaid fairisle with flower and cable design
Knit out of a double bed fairisle with an automatic 1 X 1 hem, no more hanging stiches back on
Crew neckline has a doubled over 1 X 1 band
Can be knit with any two color fairisle pattern
Bonus diagram included for knitting a Company or School Sweater with long sleeves
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Lumberjack Plaid Sweater, a School Sweater, a Company Sweater & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 24Diagrams.pdf
2) Lumberjack Plaid, Company & School Logo Designs (.pat files for DesignaKnit and .cut files for Creation 6 or other Designing Software).
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
3) Audio instructions for the Sweater body- 24Audio1.mp3
4) Audio instructions for the Sleeves - 24Audio2.mp3
5) Audio instructions for the Neckline, Finish work & Company Sweater - 24Audio3.mp3
6) Audio instructions for the School Sweater - 24Audio4.mp3
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.