38 Western Duster (Audio Tutorial for Passap E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Customer Comment: "You won't believe how easy this is and the wonderful directions to knit it" (Joan Pinner).
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine.
Level 2 (Intermediate)
Includes DesignaKnit (pat) files and Creation (cut) files
Ladies size - One size with instructions to lengthen or shorten coat
Requires E6000 with Designer Software
Beautiful three quarter length Duster
Knit the Rodeo or Navajo Design or choose your own favorite four color design
Easy technique for full sleeves with gathers at the rib
Great for special occasions or if you just want to make a statement
Notched collar or Shawl collar
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Duo Magic, Tamm's Kitty or equivalent
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for Western Duster - 38Diagrams.pdf
2) The Rodeo & Navajo Designs (.pat files for DesignaKnit and .cut files for Creation 6 or other Designing Software).
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
3) Audio instructions for the Back - 38Audio1.mp3
4) Audio instructions for the Front sides - 38Audio2.mp3
5) Audio instructions for the Sleeves - 38Audio3.mp3
6) Audio instructions for the Sleeve Rib & Finish work - 38Audio4.mp3
*** Audio includes detailed instructions for using the Tricofit
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.