Swarovski® crystal Birthstones
Your choice of one birthstone...
From left to right:
- January - Garnet
- February - Amethyst
- March - Aquamarine
- April - Diamond
- May - Emerald
- June - Light Amethyst (standard)
- July - Ruby (same as Garnet)
- July - Fuchsia (not shown)
- August - Peridot
- September - Sapphire
- October - Rose (standard)
- October - Opal (not shown)
- November - Topaz
- December - Blue Topaz
Also available (on second picture)
- Light Pink
- Light Sapphire
- Smoked Topaz
You can add as many as you want.
Height: 10mm (.39") including loop
Width: 7mm (.28")
Thickness: 3mm (.12")
Silver Plated bezel with loop
When purchased alone, they come with a Sterling Silver Jump Ring.
Please make sure to read my shop policies before purchasing and if you have questions, contact me. By purchasing this item you acknowledge that you have read and agree to my shop policies https://www.etsy.com/shop/JustMebyNayeli/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav My current production time is included here too.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I ship everything First Class mail USPS unless you purchased Priority Mail or Express delivery. Please note that First Class mail doesn't have a guaranteed delivery time and sometimes takes longer than expected.
Shipping upgrades are available at checkout: Priority Mail is a 3 day delivery and Express takes 1 to 2 days.
The system will combine shipping when you place an order with multiple items (all of them shipped to the same address)
Please note that an email from Etsy and Stamps.com will be sent to you with shipping information when your order is ready... all domestic shipments have a tracking number.
Orders will be shipped to 'THE ADDRESS ON THE ORDER' only so please make sure that you have the correct one. I use a system that generates my labels and pulls the information automatically from the order and can not be changed manually
✫ INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS ✫
Please note that:
- You are responsible for any duties and taxes within your country (including VAT for Europe, particularly UK, Portugal, Belgium)
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are NOT ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES.
Refunds and/or returns will not be processed for non-receipt due to refusal to pay customs duties, VAT, taxes or other applied fees, as these are the responsibility of the purchaser.
UK Customers - http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/post/internet.htm
- Regular First Class mail can take anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks depending on the country
Because the shipping documents are generated automatically the custom form will show the price of the items, there is no way for me to mark them as 'gifts' with no value as this is against the Law.
All shipments have a tracking number
I'm not responsible for any damage, loss or delay cause by the postal office or shipping companies as this is completely out of my hands.
Insurance of your shipment is always available at extra cost, please let me know if you want to insure your package before purchasing, it’s usually around $2.50 for the first $50 and $2 each additional $50 dollars. Contact me and I will be happy to give you an exact quotation.
California customers please add 8.75 % tax this applies also to all the orders shipped to California
Because most of my sales are gifts, I DON'T SEND invoices with the shipments, your Etsy or PayPal receipt is your invoice, you can also print one if you go to 'your etsy' and you chose 'your purchases' you will see all the items you have purchased.
Please note that all international shipments include a form for customs and it is filled with the order information.
If the listing you are buying doesn't include everything you want please send me a convo BEFORE you buy so I can adjust the price otherwise there will be a charge of $1.50 if an adjustment has to be done after you paid, this same policy will apply to any add ons, size upgrades and tags and any other extra charge that need to be added after.
Returns & exchanges
Personalized custom jewelry is non-refundable, non- returnable because it was made especially for you and according to your specifications, however If there is an error in the jewelry that I have made, I will correct the mistake immediately and re-sent the piece ASAP.
I accept unworn/unpersonalized returns and/or exchanges within 7 days of when your package was delivered, with the following exceptions:
- Returns are NOT accepted on personalized pieces, unless we made an error.
- For custom orders, returns are handled on an item-by-item basis.
- Earrings are non-returnable.
For returns, we refund the purchase price minus a 10% restocking fee.
I do NOT refund shipping costs
- Returns will process in approximately 2-3 weeks.
Please note that Sterling silver and bronze items may need to be polished. This is the natural process of wearing silver.
Just Me by Nayeli is not responsible for lost or damaged items due to normal wear and tear of item.
I will replace chains only if they are defective (broken from clasp or bad spring rings from the clasp) but you have to report that to me within the next 7 days after you receive your necklace, please note that defective chains must to be returned to me for the exchange. I inspect all chains before I put the necklace together.
Please note that I am not responsible for broken chains or missing charms due to broken chains... The chains are delicate and are not intended for heavy duty... (Please don't go to sleep with your necklace)
I do exchange chains if you order a wrong size (longer or shorter than what you expected) but you have to report that to me within the next 7 days after you receive your necklace. Chains must be in a NEW condition (not even used once) to qualify for the exchange. A $5 charge for postage back to you will apply; Please contact me for details.
Care for Sterling Silver, Copper, Bronze and Brass jewelry:
Properly caring for your Sterling Silver, Copper, Bronze and Brass jewelry is a sure way to keep sterling looking its shining best.
- Store your jewelry in a cool, dry place, store every piece individually, wrap each piece with non-buffered tissue paper so they don't scratch and then seal them in polyethylene bags or storage boxes.
- Never wrap your silver jewelry in newspapers or plastic as these will cause your jewelry to tarnish severely. Add rubber bands to the list of material that should not be used to pack silver jewelry.
- Clean your jewelry by washing it with a detergent that does not contain any phosphate based chemicals. If your silver jewelry is washed often in this way, you will rarely need any harsher treatments for silver tarnish. When you wash your silver jewelry be careful to avoid getting the jewelry scratched or dented due to being rubbed or hit against the sink or water tap.
This practice will protect your silver jewelry from tarnishing and rarely require you to perform any tarnish cleaning processes.
- Don't wear your jewelry if you are going to be in contact with chlorine water, this will tarnish it.
- The best way to prevent tarnish is to actually wear your jewelry or use it often. However, if you leave it sitting out for prolonged periods, it may begin to react to the sulfur or hydrogen sulfide in the ambient air. This reaction could cause the jewelry to tarnish. If this happens, polish as soon as you become aware of the problem.
- You should not wear your jewelry when cleaning with harsh household cleaners including bleach. Silver, copper, bronze and brass jewelry should not be worn when in water that has been treated with chlorine, bromine or like products found in pools and hot tubs. All the above chemicals can be harmful to your sterling silver jewelry.
- Don't shower with your jewelry, products like shampoo and conditioner might tarnish your necklace and chain.
- There is a golden rule for wearing jewelry and it holds true for both silver and gold jewelry. The rule says that '.... your jewelry should be the last thing that you put on before going out. It should also be the first thing to be taken off when you get back home......' Ingredients in cosmetics like powder packs, hair sprays etc can cause your silver jewelry to tarnish easily.
- Please don't sleep with your necklaces, the jump rings can get caught on the sheets and might open...
- Do not use toothpaste to polish tarnished silver jewelry. The baking soda or other ingredients in toothpaste could prove to be too abrasive for your silver jewelry with tarnish.
Minor scratches might appear on your necklace, specially the layered and the ones with birthstones and charms, because of the rubbing of the metal discs between each other and the birthstones, you can polish those light scratches and mild marks with the polishing pad sent to you with your necklace, please contact me if you have more questions... you can also buy additional polishing pads from my shop.
*** What Is Silver Tarnish? Silver jewelry when new looks bright and gorgeous. Over a period of time the same silver jewelry starts to show changes in color and turns from a yellowish tint to deep yellow and even black. This is called the tarnishing of silver and is a natural process. The notion that silver tarnish only occurs with silver jewelry made from low purity silver is not correct.
What Causes Silver and other metals To Tarnish? The presence of Hydrogen Sulfide in any material that silver comes into contact with, is one of the prime reasons for silver tarnish. Sulfur containing materials generally cause silver to tarnish and Hydrogen Sulfide is just one of these. Materials like wool, rubber bands, fuels derived from fossils, a few types of paints and rubber (latex) gloves are some of the common materials that cause tarnishing of silver. Certain foods like eggs and onions also hasten the silver tarnish process. You can therefore realize that, touching silver jewelry with oily hands or after a meal could also stain your silver jewelry with tarnish. The extent and speed with which your silver jewelry tarnishes is also related to the climate and in general, high humidity would result in silver tarnishing much faster.
HIGH ACID LEVELS in the body tarnishes your jewelry much faster that those with a lower acidic body, if this is your case I won't recommend you to buy mixed metals, Gold or Stainless Steel might be a better option.
The moment you notice a yellowish tint on your silver jewelry, use a mild phosphate free detergent and water to gently wash the jewelry.
If you notice a brown color tarnishing, please use the 'polishing pad' you received with your necklace and follow the instructions to polish.
** Note that YOU assume full responsibility when giving jewelry to a child, my jewelry may contain small parts that are not suitable for kids... **
Please note that any custom work I do may be added to my shop at my discretion. This means names, dates or quotes that are sent in may be photographed and listed.
Any personal information, such as phone numbers and addresses, will be blurred and not visible to ensure privacy
Feedback: it's very important for me... If for some reason you are not happy with your piece, please contact me and give me the opportunity to check with you.
Last but not least, the price of Sterling Silver is constantly on the rise therefore, prices are subject to change without notice.
I'm not perfect and things might happen, if that's the case I can give you my word that I will do everything in my hands to make it right.