CROCHET PATTERN - Fox Animal Hat for Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Adult, Boys and Girls - Fox Photo Prop or Costume
This is a digital file
This product is a PDF PATTERN for an absolutely adorable and quite realistic looking Fox hat for anybody who loves these beautiful animals.
This pattern offers TWO WAYS TO MAKE THE HAT - extra warm for a cold winter or not so warm for warmer climate or as a costume for Halloween.
The hat features a furry cap design with ties, ears, paws and a cute fox face. The pattern sizing accommodates all ages from 6 months old to adult.
A great gift idea that is perfect for chilly days, picture time, back to school or just dress up.
This product is a digital product and is delivered as a PDF (23 pages). The skill level is easy. The pattern is easy to follow. It is written in English using US crochet terms and includes lots of photos.
THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS.
6-18 months 16” - 18”
18-36 months 18” - 19 ½”
3-5 years 19 ½” - 20 ½”
5-8 years 20 ½”- 21 ½”
8 years - pre-teen 21 ½” - 22 ½”
teen - adult 22 ½” - 23 ½”
only Fun Fur - 7 hdc x 6 rows = 2” x 2” (5 x 5 cm)
Fun Fur held together with worsted weight yarn - 6 hdc x 5 rows = 2” x 2” (5 x 5 cm)
Materials you will need:
2 skeins of Fun Fur by Lion Brand 100% Polyester bulky size 5 for the hat, Color: Copper
Small amount of Fun Fur by Lion Brand 100% Polyester bulky size 5 for muzzle, Color: Champagne
Worsted weight yarn medium size 4, 100 % acrylic - 1 skein of rust color, small amount of black
(“Vanna’s Choice” 100 % acrylic yarn by Lion Brand was used in this design. Colors: Rust and Black)
Hook I/9-5.50 mm for the hat, H/8-5.00 mm for ears, nose, muzzle and paws
Yarn needle for attaching parts to the hat
Polyester fiberfill material
Two (2) - 3/4” (2 cm) buttons (brown or black) for eyes
Sewing needle and thread (brown or black)
Skills you will need:
chain, single crochet, half-double crochet, double crochet,work in rounds, increasing, decreasing, basic embroidery.
Special thanks to our child model Paisley and her photographer, Hannah Arnold of Visions Photography in Bluffton, Indiana.
This listing is for a PDF pattern download ONLY. This is not a finished item.
There are no returns or refunds for digital products.
Before purchasing, please review and agree with the listing description and our shop policies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We do our best to reply promptly.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION and TERMS OF SALE
• All imagery, photos, and patterns are copyrighted by Jenia Daugherty. All rights are reserved.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means.
• By purchasing you agree that this pattern WILL NOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on limited basis so long as you provide a design reference to Jenia Daugherty. Example: Pattern by Jenia's Designs.
• If you are using the pattern to produce commercial products, you must agree to take your own pictures to represent your produced work from this pattern.