Perfect for hot glue guns, crafting irons, hobby supplies, and more! Makes a great Christmas Gift for wife, friend, daughter or crafter.
No more glue guns falling over!
This is a handy silicone holder for hot crafting tools. Use it while your tools are hot because it's heat resistant to 400°F!
It conveniently grips to any smooth, non-porous surface (granite, porcelain, smooth-nonporous wood, glass, etc.).
It's easy to place, move, and clean - the dried glue peels right off!
Comes in a variety of colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Gray, and Pink. Each listed separately.
- Organizes crafting areas
- Heat resistant to 400°F
- Convenient built-in ruler and two pockets
- Keeps hot crafting tools away from small children and pets
Overall Length - 10.5”
Overall Width - 5.5”
Larger Pocket Length - 4.25”
Larger Pocket Width - 3”
Smaller Pocket Length - 3”
Smaller Pocket Width - 2.5”
Depth (Pocket Opening) - 1.5”
- Make sure the Holster and the smooth surface are both CLEAN and DRY before placing the product.
- Clean product with a lint-free cloth and rubbing alcohol or rinse with water.
- Let product dry completely and place on clean, dry surface. Once in position, it’s okay to get the product wet.
- Some household cleaning solutions may affect the performance of the product. It is recommended to periodically remove your product and clean it.
- Test surface for adhesion before placing objects in the pocket.
Sharp objects may cause damage.
- Do not place photographs on product. Properties of photo paper may cause it to bond with silicone.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Once we process your order, we will ship it out within 3-5 business days and send you an email with tracking information once it is shipped.
Returns & exchanges
Products must be returned within 30 days of the Process Date, provided on the order packing slip, to be eligible for a refund.
Please send all returns to our warehouse at:
870 N 100 E Suite # 105
Lehi, UT 84043
The original email order confirmation, packing slip and all original packaging materials must be included with your returned product. Any product returned without the retail box is non-refundable.
We will inspect the product for damages to determine the refund entitled.
Buyer is to pay shipping charges on any and all return items.
1. When applying the product, the surface area and the silicone flap should be CLEAN and DRY to ensure maximum grip.
2. Peel open the flap from the backside of the product.
3. Press the flap to the surface to ensure the silicone flap is firmly attached, and test by pulling downward. You are now ready to store items.
How To Clean:
All Holster Brands silicone holsters clean easily with warm water or rubbing alcohol. Be sure the backside of the silicone flap is completely dry before placing on a clean, dry surface.