This is a digital file
This listing is a PDF crochet pattern for a chic, vintage styled hat that is perfect for children and adults of all ages. The design features a seamless hat crocheted in rounds with a beautiful beaded sunflower accent and a delicate ribbon. A great gift that is ideally suited for all seasons, picture time and back to school.
This product is a digital product and is delivered as a PDF. (13 pages) The skill level is intermediate. The pattern is easy to follow. It is written in English using US crochet terms and includes lots of photos.
6-18 months 16”-18”
18-36 months 18”-19 ½”
3-6 years 19 ½”-21”
6-12 years 21” - 22”
teen - adult 22” - 23 ½”
Gauge: 7.5 hdc x 5 rows = 2” x 2” (5 x 5 cm)
Materials you will need:
Any worsted weight yarn size 4, 100 % acrylic
You will need one 3.5 oz skein of the main color (toffee) for the hat, small amount of beige and yellow for the flowers, small amount of light green for the leaves (Vanna’s Choice yarn by Lion Brand 100% acrylic was used in this design)
Hook H/8-5.00 mm
Yarn needle for attaching flower parts together and attaching the flower to the hat
Yellow ribbon (⅜” wide)
Any small beads (orange)
Sewing needle and orange thread to attach beads to the flower
Skills you will need:
chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half-double crochet, double crochet, half treble, treble, front post treble, work in rounds, increasing.
This listing is for a PDF pattern download ONLY. This is not a finished item.
There are no returns or refunds for digital products.
Before purchasing, please review and agree with the listing description and our shop policies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
We do our best to reply promptly.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION and TERMS OF SALE
• All imagery, photos, and patterns are copyrighted by Jenia Daugherty. All rights are reserved.
• Do not copy, share, resell, or forward this pattern to anyone. No part of this work may be reproduced transmitted or published in any form or by any means.
• By purchasing you agree that this pattern WILL NOT be used for any type of mass production / manufacturing.
• You can sell you finished item on limited basis so long as you provide a design reference to Jenia Daugherty. Example: Pattern by Jenia's Designs.
• If you are using the pattern to produce commercial products, you must agree to take your own pictures to represent your produced work from this pattern.