This is for the gift wrapping of one item purchased from the shop. Your item will be gift wrapped, and if you choose a tag with a short message included on the package. If you would like a message included please add it to the notes of your order at checkout. For multiple packages and gift wrap please be sure to note which wrapping goes with which item.
Please note the photo is a stock photo and not the exact style you will receive. You have many options to choose from. <3
You can also add a personal message to the gift, just include your message in the notes of your order at checkout.
Simply pick from the drop down which you would like and I'll take it from there.
* Black and Craft brown options - Those are straight forward plain paper, no design on them. The black is plain matte and the brown is matte craft paper
* Surprise options - They can include any number of prints and solids that tie in with the style with it. Pastel surprise may be stripes in pastel colors, or solids or anything else with pastel colors.
* SPN surprise? You will probably end up with a big devils trap on there or something, we'll see. Sigilrific is a good descriptor for this one.
* Something weird Option - This can be pretty much anything. Junk mail, faux fur, tinfoil. Seriously, it's like the gishwhes of wrapping paper options. I probably WILL use leftover GISHWHES craft supplies to wrap these.
I would prefer to find the best coordinating option to pair with your paper choice but I also want you to have free will to mix and match whatever crazy things your heart desires.
* Hemp Option - Simple and useful. Its a thin hemp rope that will secure your gift like a package in some hipster instagram photo.
* Solid Options - Solid color fabric ribbon in either Black, White, or some other color I have on hand depending on the option you choose. You can put in the notes if there is a certain color you would prefer but I can't guarantee that. I do have boxes and boxes of ribbon though so chances are pretty good if you have something in mind.
* Choose for me option - Based on the paper you choose I'll make it look pretty with my fabric ribbon of choice. This will be either a pattern or solid.
* Something weird option - Anything goes. This could be everything from vintage handmade lace to Zots wrappers, whatever I have in the office that I think will look cool on the paper you chose. This is like the GISHWHES of ribbon options. Anything goes. It could be beautiful or just plain weird.
You might also like
Shipping & policies
* Custom items have a varied approx production time listed in the item description please look to that before purchasing.
* production/shipping times are estimates only. While I try to get things out as close to possible to their projected date delays happen due to work schedules and supplier delays as parts are not ordered until items for custom pops are purchased. This could be up to a few weeks past projected date if unfortseen issues happen so if your purchase is needed by a certian date, please state as such in the notes so I can try my damnest to accommodate
*VAT/customs fees are the buyers responsibility as we have no control over what other countries charge for import duty and taxes. I am unable to know how long an item will take to go through customs.
Once payment is received for custom Funkos I will order the supplies to make it, If you decide that you would like to cancel your item with a cost of over 30.00. a 20% restocking fee will be charged as I order supplies in bulk and they cannot be returned.
New customs (designs not already in the shop designs or you own OC's) are artist interpretation. I will provide a photo manipulation of how the pop will generally look and will contact if there are any changes necessary to the original design. Once the item is complete I will ship out with tracking.
Check and money order payment methods will need to be cleared with the bank prior to work starting or premade items being shipped. If payment has not been received within 2 weeks I will cancel the order.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
I cannot refund for usps losing packages as they often times end up at their destination. I do however do insurance on orders of 100.00 or more which is included in the price. If an item required usps insurance claim I will file as needed.
***Returns are not availible for custom funko box orders as people took advantage of the policy by fishing present boxes out of the trash after the recipient didn't keep the item once gifted. One even came back with birthday cake smudged on it. ***
Custom Funko refunds:
Since custom funkos are a commission based item returns are not accepted but if the item is damaged in shipment a replacement of the same custom can be sent if the original is returned within 30 days unless parts are unavailable at original prices purchased. Returns are not accepted for original characters. Once payment is received for custom Funkos I will order the supplies to make it, If you decide that you would like to cancel your item after 24 hours of purchase with a cost of over 30.00. a 20% restocking fee will be charged as I order supplies in bulk and they cannot be returned per the each. If I have already started on your OC piece a refund is unable to be done as the parts will have already been altered per your items specifications which will be unable to be sold to another client. If you prefer, the restock fee can be charged, and the unfinished pop sent to you.
All funkos official or custom may have small or tiny blemishes or imperfections. These are hand painted pieces so you will not receive a perfect factory sprayed assembly line item. There could be minor overpaint or not perfectly straight lines to plaid. I do my best, but being human has it's disadvantages.
For Patreon supporters, if a return is needed the banked funds used will return to your banked fund balance.
When purchasing a custom toy, I use recycled boxes from retailers and relabel them with stickers of the design I create. They are not MINT boxes, I don't think I've ever even seen a mint box. I try my best to use boxes that are nice looking though but please don't expect a mint box from a 3rd handled source.