18 Sleeveless Sweater with Collar or Scarf (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large
Knit on DUO 80, Instr. for E6000
Classic round neck collar
Includes instructions to attach a pocket and sleeve bands
Great for summer
Bonus diagram for short sleeve version knit out of Bramwell’s Zodiac & Short sleeve version with scarf knit out of Tamm’s Estillo (2 strands)
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Artistic (2 strands) or Tamm's Estilo (2 Strands)
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Sleeveless or Short-Sleeve Sweater w/ Collar or Scarf (with optional pocket) & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 18Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for the Pocket and Sweater Body- 18Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for Collar and First half of Neckline - 18Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for Second half of Neckline, Armhole & Finishing - 18Audio3.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.