This is a digital file
Please note: this is a PDF knitting pattern, not a finished hat.
This pattern is available for INSTANT DOWNLOAD. Once your payment is confirmed, you will receive an email from Etsy with a download link (it can take about 5 minutes).
If you need to contact me please do it through Etsy Conversations.
This is a knitting pattern for a beautiful hat available in size adult ( to fit an average lady with head circumference of 21"-23").
The hat is made on circular needles and does not have a seam.
The pattern includes pictures illustrating how to make the wrapped stitches.
It also includes instructions for the crochet flower.
Hat Circumference: to fit a lady with head circumference of 21"-23”
Hat Depth: 8”
* 1/2 ball of Hobby Lobby “I Love This Yarn” 100% acrylic yarn in Orchid or any other #4 medium worsted yarn (10ply)
* US #6 (4 mm) circular needles (16” long) only for the border
* US #8 (5 mm) circular needles (16” long)
* US #8 double-pointed needles (a set of 4 or 5) to shape the crown
* a marker
* a tapestry needle
* 6 mm crochet hook for the flower
* a button for the flower
Gauge: ~ 4.5 sts per 1” in stockinette stitch
The instructions in the pattern are detailed and easy to follow. You are always welcome to contact me with any questions regarding this pattern.
Difficulty Level: easy
Note on copyright: you cannot resell this pattern, but you can sell your finished hat.
You might also like
More from this seller
Accepted payment methods: PayPal and credit cards
Returns & exchanges
No refunds on sent patterns.