8 Lacy Top with Tubular Skirt (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Includes DesignaKnit (pat) files and Creation (cut) files
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large (Top) & Small and Medium (Skirt) use a different yarn for larger skirt
Knit on the DUO 80, Instr. for the E6000
Cool release stitch lace for warmer days
The over the shoulder sweater has three quarter length sleeves with an automatic stockenette hem
Neckline is cut in a ‘V’ and has a collar
Tubular skirt has an automatic stockenette hem
No side seams in skirt. Includes cut neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Artistic OR Yeoman's Sable Crepe
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Lacy Top and Tubular Skirt & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 8Diagrams.pdf
2) Lace Design (.pat files for DesignaKnit and .cut files for Creation 6 or other Designing Software).
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
3) Audio instructions for Front, Back and Sleeves- 8Audio1.mp3
4) Audio instructions for Collar and 1st half of Neckline - 8Audio2.mp3
5) Audio instructions for 2nd half of Neckline and Finish work - 8Audio3.mp3
6) Audio instructions for Tubular Skirt and bands - 8Audio4.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E, the Weight Comb & the Deco Card Reader for the DUO 80
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.