22 "Houndstooth" Fairisle Jacket with Basic Top (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine
Level 1 (Beginner)
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large
Knit on the E6000, Instr. for the DUO 80
Smart looking jacket when mixed and matched with tape #21 Tulip Skirt with Basic Top or tape #12 Versatile Tab Front
Knit with any two color fairisle pattern
Shaped armholes for a very nice fit
Looks great as sleeveless vest by attaching the same band to armholes
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Hobby and Tweedknit OR Yeoman's Poodle Boucle and Lincot
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a “Houndstooth” Fairisle Jacket, Basic Sleeveless Top & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 22Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for Left Front of Jacket - 22Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for Right Front & Back of Jacket - 22Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for Sleeves - 22Audio3.mp3
5) Audio instructions for Neckline and Finishing Instructions - 22Audio4.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.