Paris france hankerchief cotton fabric, paris skyline wrapping cloth, kawaii fabric, map home decor, japanese noren scarf, furoshiki fabric
-This Japanese ligth Paris France motif hankerchief, can be used as a traditional Japanese wrapping cloth.
This ligth japanese cotton fabric, hankerchief
Size: 0.40x0.40cm (16X16inch)
This hankerchief is made with 100 % cotton, made in japan.
All the edges of the hankerchief are stitched,
You can see more city´s hankerchief in this link:
You can use it as it is like wrapping stuff to carry, using as a table cloth or making a bag out of it. Also, you can use the fabric as a sewing material for your creation.
TODAY HANKERCHIEF IS USED FOR A LARGE VARIETY OF PURPOSES!
• wall hanging
• Greetings and gifts
• Incorporate into a quilted table runner.
• Use an inexpensive poster frame and use it as framed art.
• Decoration, each tenugui is simply a piece of art!
• With 2 tenugui, I made one girls top as the one I show in the last picture.
Machine washing not recommended due to shrinkage.
Hand-wash recommended. Dry in shade. Don't bleach. Wash with like colors. Don't leave in water. Colors may fall.
READY TO SHIP!!!
The color on monitor may has a bit difference from the real product.
All the items come from smoke and dog/cat free home.
PLEASE READ my shop policies before purchasing items: Custom order info, including shipping info, Returns and exchanges, please click on the side policy link. All items will shipped by registered airmail.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale