19 Hills and Valley Top with Cut V-Neck (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine
Level 1 (Beginner)
Includes DesignaKnit (pat) files and Creation (cut) files
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large
Knit on DUO 80, Instr. for E6000
Boatneck version is great for beginners
Body is knit in a tuck pattern
Armholes are shaped
Sleeves are knit in stockenette with a hem
The V-Neck has a unique hand knit look band
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Rania, Duo Spun OR Tamm's Kitty
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a V-Neck Sweater, a Boat-Neck Sweater, Form Computer Pattern for the Sleeves & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 19Diagrams.pdf
2) Neckband Edging Design (.pat files for DesignaKnit and .cut files for Creation 6 or other Designing Software).
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
3) Audio instructions for the Sweater Front and Back - 19Audio1.mp3
4) Audio instructions for the Sleeves - 19Audio2.mp3
5) Audio instructions for the Neckline and Finish work – 19Audio3.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E & the Pre-Selection Counter on the 3000A Motor
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.