This is a digital file
This listing is for a SEWING PATTERN for pony hair, NOT a finished plush. Embroidery files are NOT included. These patterns are meant to accompany my MARE SEWING PATTERN: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/234525756
• 7 PDF printable mane and tail hair patterns with written instructions (Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack with hat, Rarity and Derpy)
• Bonus 3 page PDF tutorial with images for doing satin stitched hair lines
These patterns are for PERSONAL USE ONLY!
Please do not sell plushies made with these patterns. You may use them for gifts, trades, donations, charities, giveaways, or other non-profit uses. You are welcome to modify the patterns, but selling is still prohibited, both of the plush and modified pattern. If you post the finished plush online, please give credit to me for making the pattern.
The patterns are simple enough that beginners with a little bit of patience should be able to sew them. They are suitable for either hand sewing or machine sewing, but I strongly recommend hand sewing for beginners since they are rather small and detailed and would be difficult with a machine unless scaled larger.
• Minky or fleece fabric (felt for AJ's hat)
• All-purpose sewing thread
• Hand sewing needle
• Marking pens/disappearing ink pen
• Seam ripper
• Fabric scissors
• A chopstick/a blunt pencil
• A ruler
• Chenille wires (pipe cleaners)
Once you pay, you can instantly download the files. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.