4 Popcorn Sweater with Cut Neckline (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine
Level 1 (Beginner)
Ladies size - Medium with detailed instructions for charting other sizes
Knit on the DUO 80, Instr. for the E6000
Knit with Basic Machine
Roll over neckband (written instructions included for crewneck)
Great for beginners and pros
It features a 1 X 1 hem
Includes cut neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Duo Spun OR Tamm's Kitty
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Popcorn Sweater with a Cut Neckline, detailed written instructions for Charting different sizes & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 8Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for the Front and Back of the Sweater - 4Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for the Sleeves - 4Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for the Collar, Cut Neckline and Finish work - 4Audio3.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.