This is a digital file
This graph paper is a must-have for anyone interested in tapestry crochet or crochet intarsia. As any experienced crocheter knows, single crochet stitches are not quite square, so traditional graph paper will not yield a properly proportioned image in the final crochet project.
Our graph paper is formatted to the shape of actual crochet stitches. Included in this PDF are graph paper pages formatted to 4 different types of crochet stitches: single crochet, extended single crochet, half double crochet, and double crochet.
Now you can truly let your imagination run wild.
You might also like
More from this seller
HANDMADE ORDERS: A 50% non-refundable deposit is required before work begins. This deposit goes toward covering the cost of my materials. The remaining balance must be paid before the finished item ships. (See also my Refund Policy.)
Returns & exchanges
I want you to be happy with your order, so please contact me immediately with any questions or concerns. If you have simply changed your mind about your order, please convo me to cancel before it ships or you will be responsible for all shipping charges.
CONDITIONS FOR REFUNDS:
1. The item must be unopened in its original condition with all tags attached (if applicable).
2. The item must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
3. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
PRODUCTS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUNDS:
1. I do not offer refunds on patterns or pattern books once they have been downloaded or shipped.
2. I do not offer refunds on orders that have been custom-made to your measurements. Please be sure you want the item before I take the time to make it for you. If it doesn't fit properly, let me know so I can fix it.
If you are having trouble following any of my patterns, please contact me for support. I'm happy to provide free tech support for all of my patterns.
If your order is a gift to be shipped directly to the giftee, please convo me with this information so I don't include an invoice with the order. Gift wrapping is also available for free upon request. I will include a gift tag with a short message from you.
My home studio is also home to cats, dogs, and various small animals. While the studio itself is a pet-free zone, my products may have been exposed to pet hair and dander in transit to and from the studio. Please keep this in mind if you have pet allergies. I do my best to keep the exposure to a minimum.