30 Border Design Sweater and Classic Pleated Skirt (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Includes DesignaKnit (pat) files and Creation (cut) files
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium, Large and X-Large (Top) & Small, Medium and Large (Skirt)
Knit on E6000, Instr. for DUO 80
This classic pleated skirt holds the pleats beautifully when washed (cool water), dried (permanent press) and removed immediately from dryer
Top is a two color design, 3 designs included (duck, scotty & bows)
Long sleeves are gathered at the wrist
Round neckline is stockenette band that is sandwiched on using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Hobby & Duo Magic OR Yeoman's Poodle Boucle & Tamm's Kitty
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for the Border Design Sweater and Classic Pleated Skirt & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 30Diagrams.pdf
2) Scotty, Duck, Bow and Skirt designs (.pat files for DesignaKnit and .cut files for Creation 6 or other Designing Software).
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
3) Audio instructions for the Front and Back of the Sweater - 30Audio1.mp3
4) Audio instructions for Sleeves, Sleeve-bands and Neck-band - 30Audio2.mp3
5) Audio instructions for attaching Neck-band and Knitting the Skirt - 30Audio3.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.