This is a digital file
This popular Christmas Stocking is now available as a downloadable PDF Pattern. It is very simple to make. It is lined and has a button tab so it can be looped through a door handle or fireplace mantle bracket.
Personalise it with an initial for each family member.
Construction is very straight forward. This pattern is suitable for seamstresses of all abilities, and is the perfect project for a beginner seamstress or child learning to sew.
The Stocking measures 17½" / 44 cms from top to toe and is 9⅜" / 23.5 cms wide at the opening.
This 11 page PDF pattern includes:
- detailed instructions with plenty of easy to follow diagrams
- fabric requirements
- finished product measurements
- 6 pages of pattern pieces
- helpful tips and hyperlinks to useful information
- measurements in metric and imperial
- helpful pattern designer at the other end of an email ready to help and answer any questions
This pattern prints easily on your home printer. Save the file and print it as you need it.
½ yard or 40 cms in plain red fabric
½ yard or 40 cms in lining fabric
¼ yard or 20 cms in check fabric
⅝ yard or 50 cms ric-rac trim