This is a digital file
This listing is for a digital download of plans and instructions to make your own Pumpkin Mask from paper or card stock.
The plans included are identified with edge number guide for easy assembly (To assemble the mask or sculpture, just match the numbers on the edges with the corresponding number and glue the edges together). All of our templates are plain. They can be printed on any color paper or decorated anyway you like.
Your purchase includes instructions on printing and assembly and a digital template.
To assemble you will need the following: a pair of scissors, a printer and a material to print on such as thick paper, cardboard or card stock.
You will also need some type of glue, we have found the liquid silicone glue (tacky glue) or glue sticks work the best. Our templates can be printed on either US letter or A4 size paper, when printing make sure not to scale or adjust the size of the file.
** SIZE **
Height: 35 cm (13.7 inches)
Depth: 36 cm (14.1 inches)
Width: 35.7 cm (14 inches)
By making a purchase and downloading our templates you are agreeing that all of our
Mask, Sculptures and Poster are copyright and are for personal use only, not to be
distributed or shared.
If you have any request or questions please let us know.
Tags: Clothing, Costumes, Papercraft Pumpkin, Halloween Mask, Papercraft Pumpkin Mask, Paper Pumpkin, Plain Papyrus, Paper Costume, Party Mask, Halloween Mask, Halloween Costume, pumpkin costume,
You might also like
More from this seller
payments are taken through Etsy or PayPal.
International buyers will be responsible for any customs, taxes and fees that may apply to their specific country.
DON"T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?
You don't have to have a Paypal account to purchase your order using a credit card (Visa, MC, Amex) thru Paypal. During checkout, click Pay with Paypal. Be sure to click the big green PAYPAL button at the last Etsy checkout page to take you to the Paypal page. On the Paypal log-in page, there is a little blurb on the left side above some Credit Card icons that says "Don't have a Paypal Account?" Click that, then follow the instructions to complete your purchase.
Returns & exchanges
We cannot give refunds on purchases of digital files after they have been downloaded. If you have any questions or concerns on your files please us know.
Pre-cut and scored kits
We inspect each and everyone of our kits before shipment to ensure that only the best quality product leaves our shop. In case there is a problem with your kit please contact us thru Etsy or at our email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve you issue as soon as possible.
Refunds will NOT be given because the size is not as you expected. I will send the exact size you order, if you have any questions about how the product you are ordering is sized please message me before submitting your order.
Refunds will NOT be given based on the color not being the right shade. Colors vary from monitor to monitor.
Refunds will not be given because of application error. All orders come with application directions, if you do not feel confident in applying the decal correctly, please message me and I will help you as best as possible!
- All PDF (Sculpture and mask files) are in black and white. To add color you can either print them on color paper or paint them after they are assembled.
- All of our Files are in PDF format. If you cant view or print your files, please got to https://get.adobe.com/reader/ and download a free copy of Adobe PDF Reader.
- When printing you files please do not fit to scale of fit to page.
- Files should be printed on cardstock or 65lb paper.
- Once printed pieces should cut out of the paper, we recommend scoring along the fold line for a sharp fold. To assemble simply glue together the edges with the corresponding numbers. To glue the edge together is best if a glue stick or cold silicone glue is used.
- All of our mask are one size fits all. We make them to fit the size a large adult. If the mask are for a child scale down the print size by 20%.