This is a digital file
This Sew Flossy Flossy counted cross stitch pattern features the Woodland Animal series (owl, fawn, fox, and hedgehog) - each animal nestled within a laurel of forest flora and fauna. You can customize each individual pattern using the alphabet chart provided.
Your instant download will include:
• Pattern (full color)
• Alphabet (full color)
• Stitch legend (full color)
Please note: this listing does not contain the completed cross stitch craft, you are purchasing its pattern. A PDF file of the pattern will be available for instant download once payment is confirmed. The pattern can be accessed at any time through your 'Purchases' folder.
If you are interested in having Sew Flossy Flossy complete the cross stitch craft for you, please send a message to the seller.
* * * * * S I Z E * * * * *
• Design Size of individual Woodland Animal: 6w X 5-1/4h in*
• Design Size of entire Woodland Animal lineup: 25-3/4w X 5-1/4h in*
• Stitch Count of individual Woodland Animal: 84w X 74h stitches*
• Stitch Count of entire Woodland Animal Lineup: 361w X 74h stitches*
• Fabric: Aida 14
• Fabric Color: Antique Green
• Floss: No more than one skein needed per color to complete pattern.
*Approximate size - size varies with amount of text added to laurel.
* * * * * S K I L L - L E V E L * * * * *
This pattern is simple and suitable for a beginner but does expect some basic knowledge of the stitches used.
• Cross Stitch
• Straight Stitch
* * * * * T E R M S - O F - U S E * * * * *
Like our work? Share-away! Just remember to credit all photographs to: sewflossyflossy.etsy.com
Want to show off your finished pieces? Use: #sewflossyflossy
Sew Flossy Flossy cross stitch patterns are created for personal use only. All patterns are copyright protected and may not be redistributed, reproduced, or shared in whole or in part without the written permission of Sew Flossy Flossy. Additionally, selling items made using all or any portion of this pattern is in violation of copyright.
Patterns: © 2015 Nichole Hume - Sew Flossy Flossy.
Photographs: © 2015 Nichole Hume - Sew Flossy Flossy.