36 V-Neck Vest with Longstitch Design (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Men's sizes - Small, Medium, Large and Large/Tall
Knit on E6000, Instr. for DUO 80
Worn by Gary Collins on The Home Show
Great vest for the ladies also
Intermediate or Advanced version
Cut neckline with V-neck technique
Automatically hung 1 X 1 hem
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Hobby (2 strands) OR Yeoman's Poodle Boucle (2 strands)
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a V-Neck Vest with Longstitch Design & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 36Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for Front and Back of the Sweater - 36Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for First half of the Neckband - 36Audio2.mp3
5) Audio instructions for Second half of Neckband, the Armhole bands and Finish work - 36Audio3.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E and the Cast-On Comb
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.