Beading tutorial, pink blue doily, beaded pattern, instructions, seed bead patterns, small round doily, netting, ept236-1pb
This is a digital file
PDF Beading Tutorial of small round doily.
Color Pattern: Pink & Blue
This tutorial includes 10 pages with detailed illustrations.
Once payment is confirmed, you will receive an email with your download link.
It will not be refunded after the tutorial has been downloaded.
This colorful beaded round doily also called a coaster is a home decor item.
The diameter is 3 1/4 in. (8.3 cm)
As shown in the above fourth and fifth photo, it is beautiful to put a glass on it or display it on a wall.
Enjoy weaving this lovely home decor mat, and decorate it by your favorite method.
Materials needed to make this beaded doily:
11/0 seed beads in 6 colors
1 faceted round bead 3 mm (Czech firepolished round bead)
Nymo nylon beading thread, size B
Beading Needle, size 12 or size 13
* These materials are not contained in this tutorial.
I made the different color patterns with this design.
If you are looking for different colors, please visit here:
This tutorial is permitted for personal and non-commercial use only.
*Please visit my store.
I make many finished jewelry and ornaments.
The finished beaded doilies:
You might also like
More from this seller
PayPal is the only method that I can accept payment. If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need to create it.
Your billing and shipping address have to be the same as the address of your PayPal account.
Returns & exchanges
Most of products are made-to-order and they are not returnable.
So, pay attention to the size of the products. If you desire the change of the size of an item or the change of the number of the components of an item, please let me know. If you have any questions, please contact me before you order.
I make items carefully and pack them securely. If the items that you have received were damaged, please let me know what happened in detail.
I'll check the cause and think the best way to solve the problem from among replacement, refund and all that.
* Customers living outside of Japan will be responsible for import duties and other fees for your import. These costs are not included in the price of items.
* I am careful to display accurate color of items, but it may varies depending upon your computer.
* Clean off moisture or sweat with dried cloth after use of your jewelry to prevent the change of color and the qualities.
* Metal parts and clasps are rhodium plating or gold plating unless otherwise stated.