12 Versatile Tab Front (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large
Knit on E6000, Instr. for DUO 80
This sweater has a unique Collar with Tab that is sandwiched on
It has a 2 X 1 rib on bottom of sweater and sleeves
Great for men or ladies
Can be mixed and matched with tape #7 Casual Boatneck with Side-ways Skirt
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Hobby & Silky (2 strands) OR Yeoman's Poodle Boucle & Supersheen (2 strands)
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Tab Front Sweater & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 12Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for the Front and Back of the Sweater - 12Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for the Sleeves and Cutting the Neckline- 12Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for knitting and attaching the Tabs - 12Audio3.mp3
5) Audio instructions for knitting and attaching the Collar & Finish Work
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.