39 Designer Dress and Skirt (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large
Knit on E6000, Instr. for DUO 80
Elegant dress or skirt. Long or short sleeve, with soft gathers at the top of the rib
Knit a skirt to go with all you favorite tops
Make a regular hem without seams or with seams
The instructions come with two versions of wide color changes, inspired by an expensive ready made dress. Also beautiful as a basic dress in one color
This dress is great for all occasions, especially pretty under a sleeveless coat
Basic instructions included for embellishing your favorite design onto the dress
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Hobby (2 strands) OR Yeoman's Poodle Boucle (2 strands)
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for Dress, Skirt, Embellishing instructions & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 11Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for Dress Front & Back and Tubular Skirt - 39Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for Sleeves and Sleeve bands - 39Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for Neckline, Finish work and Skirt-band - 39Audio3.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.