25 Puffed Sleeve Top with Longstitcfh Cable (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine
Level 2 (Intermediate)
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large
Knit on E6000, Instr. for DUO 80
Step by step instructions for this beautiful design that goes down the center of a classic puffed sleeve top
Beginners may opt to make this top without the design
Detailed instructions for shaping the puffed sleeve
Mix and match with tape #21 Tulip Skirt with Basic Top or wear with tube skirt (diagram included)
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Hobby (2 strands) OR Yeoman's Poodle Boucle (2 strands)
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Puffed Sleeve Top with Bonus diagrams for a Tubular Skirt & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 25Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for the Front and Back of the Sweater - 25Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for Front continued and the Sleeves - 25Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for Neckline and Finish Work - 25Audio3.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E & the Cast-On Comb
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.