This is a digital file
Ready to take the next step in color shading?
Create incredible color shading on Zentangle®, ZIA and color books using colored pencils and markers.
The book you were waiting for on how to create color shading!
This book gives you 8 proven strategies and incredibly valuable TIPS AND TRICKS that will help you to start shading your drawings in color using colored pencils and markers.
If you love black and white shading and had a blast with my book Shading Fearlessly (http://www.enioken.com/fearless), you are going to LOVE this book, taking your shading skills to the next level with colored pencils and markers.
62 Pages (my longest ebook so far) full of information on how to start learn color shading techniques:
• Color supplies: colored pencils, markers, inking pens and paper
• Color Wheel theory: just enough to get you hooked on this useful tool, practical applications
• How to use colored pencils and markers for incredibly vibrant results
• Creating smoooooth blended highlights
• Introduction to Reflected Light, to increase realism
• 8 different coloring strategies, building your technique arsenal
• Gorgeous Case Studies and examples
• Great tips and tricks
• Templates for you
I recommend good black and white shading skills before tackling this book: IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING to shade, then grab a copy of of my 3DTangle Shading Fearlessly first!
Format: Downloadable PDF Document
This ebook is not a video. A printed version is coming soon!
To read more about this ebook, visit:
The Creative World of Eni Oken: http://tutorials.enioken.com/color-shading/
Images and Ebook © Copyright 2015 Eni Oken
Zentangle® is a teaching method developed by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts on how to develop structured patterns. Zentangle® is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc. Find out more at Zentangle.com.