This is a digital file
This is an ideal starter project, with step by step instructions, to make a padded notebook cover. Slip the jacket off when your book is full and wrap it round another. This adaptable project, could be made in a variety of colours and change the design on the front to suit the purpose of the journal. Why not make a few covers and give them to everyone you know this Christmas. It could be an ideal gift for any occasion.
This listing is for an electronic PDF pattern, which can be downloaded once purchased. (A printed version is also available from my shop).
The PDF pattern comes in 2 parts and all measurements given are in both metric and imperial. The cover fits an A5 notebook, (approximately 15 by 21 cms).
Part 1 - The title and back page including the materials list (2 pages)
Part 2 - Pattern instructions including the option of adding a felt applique picture (6 pages).
© Copyright of Sharon Robins of the Raggy Robin 2015
You might also like
More from this seller
Payment is expected when at the checkout and PayPal is the preferred method of payment. You can pay with a debit or credit card without having a PayPal account. Please contact me if you are having a problem paying.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Permission is given to sell what you make using Raggy Robin patterns as long as:
1. The pattern and templates are not duplicated in any way either digitally or otherwise and cannot be forwarded onto others.
2. Only the person purchasing the pattern can make the items.
3. The items are made by hand and not mass produced.
4. Credit is given to 'Sharon Robins of the Raggy Robin' as the designer.