NOTE FOR UK CUSTOMERS: Orders consisting of goods totalling less than £25 will in incur a flat rate postage charge of £2.50. Orders consisting of goods totalling £25+ will be sent with FREE P&P within the UK. Please be aware that due to the limitations of the Etsy postage calculation tools, postage charges may be automatically applied to your cart that are not applicable so please proceed with your order and rest assured that any overpaid postage will be refunded at the time of processing your order.
These solid brass 'twisted O-rings' are the perfect curiosity piece for your keys ...
- Pair of twisted o-rings supplied per unit ordered.
- An unusual and chic addition to your keyring carry.
- Can be used as a loop from which to attach keys, keyrings, chains etc.
- Also nice as a curiosity piece on your keys or wallet chain.
- Twisted O-ring is traditionally cast from solid brass.
- The 29mm external diameter is the perfect size to use with the Fenner Benedict 'Beaked Hook Leather Belt Loop for Keys' product.
- Ideally sized at 29mm external diameter x 19mm internal diameter x 4mm thick.
- High-quality brassware imported direct from Japan.
- Quality brass will develop a natural and unique patina over time.
NOTE: The pictured keys and brass shackle are NOT supplied with the sale of the O-rings.
These high-quality solid brass solid 'twisted o-ring' 29mm loops are imported direct from Japan - home of perhaps the best brass hardware makers in the world. Perfect for adding to your everyday carry keys and keychain accessories the solid cast brass will age beautifully developing a natural protective patina over time and will compliment any leather belt loops or key fobs perfectly.
Product Dimensions & Compatibility:
Dimensions (all sizes are approximate): 29mm external diameter x 19mm internal diameter x 4mm thick.
Available Colours / Finishes:
This product is available in the following finish:
- Raw brass
1. Product Photography: Unless otherwise stated pictured accessories including refills are shown for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale. Products may have been photographed in varying lighting conditions such as daylight or under studio lighting therefore the tone may appear slightly different under different lighting conditions.
2. Use & Intended Function: Products are intended only for the use(s) and purpose described and illustrated. Products consisting of or featuring clasps, connectors, rings or shackles are NOT for use where disengagement could result in bodily injury or property damage / loss.
3. Leather: Leather is a natural material and is therefore subject to inevitable variations between pieces. Variation in the leathers colour, irregularities in grain, natural marks, scars and blemishes are normal and are not considered faults. Additionally, small dents, dings and scratches may be present from the tanning and finishing processes and are inherent to the natural and worked nature of leather. As each piece of handcrafted leather is unique the item you receive may therefore subtly differ from the picture(s) shown.
4. Brass & Metal Hardware Patina: Brass hardware is likely to develop a natural green/brown patina with time - if required, this patina can be removed using a jewellery polishing cloth. Hardware of any metal or finish may over time develop patinas as is characteristic to the material.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Dispatch Times for: In-Stock Products
Orders consisting only of 'in-stock' products will usually be processed and dispatched within 3 to 5 business days (Mon-Fri, excluding weekends and bank holidays). Unless otherwise agreed, any order that also contains made-to-order products will be held until all items are ready to be shipped together.
Dispatch Times for: Made-to-Order Products
Orders that consist of, in part or full, products that must be 'made-to-order' usually have a lead time of approximately 2 - 6 weeks depending on the product and my workload. I will be able to better advise on current lead times if you contact me.
Shipping Options & Prices
Shipping options based on geographic location along with prices are detailed within each listing under the shipping options tab.
If you require an order by a specific date or event please contact me prior to ordering and I will do my best to accommodate your requirements if possible. Orders for items that you wish to be personalised are classed as bespoke and are all on a made-to-order basis therefore can be ordered by contacting me.
'PO Box' Addresses
I am generally unable to send orders to 'PO Box' addresses because a signature may be required upon delivery. Unless previously arranged, orders received that have a PO Box address provided as a delivery address may be cancelled without notice.
Customs, VAT & Import Duty
Please note that all shipments outside of the European Union (EU) as well as those sent to the Channel Islands may be subject to import duty, taxes and associated handling fees which could be applied once a shipment reaches the destination country. Rules vary by country and are determined by your local government.
Customs charges and fees are the sole responsibility of the customer as the importer of the goods. I am unable to refund for orders returned because the customer wishes to avoid paying imposed duties or fees.
The easiest, fastest and most secure way to make payments is through PayPal. Remember, you do not need a PayPal account to still pay through PayPal - Any major credit or debit card can be used with the payment handled fully by PayPal.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
I put vast amounts of time and energy into making goods of the highest quality and providing a top level of service but mistakes can happen therefore if you have a problem get in touch and I will put it right.
Items that have not been made to a customer's specifications can be returned in their original unused and resaleable condition along with all original packaging, tags and enclosed paperwork within 14 calendar days of the receipt of the order. Unless the product can be proved to be faulty, the buyer will be financially responsible for the safe return of any item using an appropriate insured postage service.
If you wish to return an item please email me with details of your order including your order number along with the reason for return - you will be contacted as soon as possible and emailed a printable return label with instructions. Refunds exclude original postage costs and will be issued to the same method used for the original payment upon safe receipt of the return.
Bespoke, custom or personalised products
In compliance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations, unless the product can be proved to be faulty, I cannot accept returns of, or issue refunds on, any item that has been made to a customers specifications or which has been modified or personalised at the request of the customer. This includes products that have been made to a specific size, such as made-to-order belts.
Body piercing jewellery
For reasons of hygiene I am unable to accept returns of any body piercing jewellery such as earrings.
As an online seller trading from the United Kingdom I am bound by the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and therefore my policies regarding returns, refunds and exemptions are in compliance with these guidelines.
For further information on the above policies please refer to the full Terms & Conditions: https://www.fennerbenedict.co.uk/pages/termsandconditions