6 Classic Top with Cut Lapped V-Neck (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large
Knit on DUO 80, Instr. for E6000
Classic sweater with pocket
This is a good sweater for men or women
Short sleeves have an automatic stockenette hem
V-Neck is a lapped rib band - sandwiched on
A great sweater for summer
Includes Cut Neckline using our Short-Cut Shapings method just for the Passap
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Montana Cotton (2 strands) OR Yeoman's Tibet (2 strands)
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Classic Sweater with a Cut Lapped V-Neckline and a Pocket & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 8Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for the Pocket and the Front and Back of the Sweater - 6Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for the Sleeves - 6Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for the Neckline and Finish Work - 6Audio3.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.