Rustic Wood Clothespins, Shabby Chic Clothespins, Color Clothespins, Wooden Card Holders, Baby Shower Clothespins, Scrapbooking, Crafts
Rustic Wood Clothespins
Shabby Chic Clothespins
Wooden Card or Picture Holders
DIY projects, Baby Shower / Wedding Favors
These are rustic style beautiful wooden clothespins. All clothespins are sanded and distressed to create a shabby chic appearance, then sealed with clear coat to protect the finish.
These would be perfect to hold photos or table numbers, your cards or in any of your craft and art projects. Adds just the right amount of rustic elegance for any idea.
The possibilities are endless !
Size: 2.5" each
You can choose quantity and color from drop down menu. If you need different color than listed feel free to contact me.
All of my items are carefully hand crafted in a clean, smoke-free and pet free home, using only the finest materials available, with close attention being paid to every detail.
Be sure to take a few minutes and look around my shop.
I look forward to creating something for you !
If you have any questions or preferences please contact me.
Shipping & policies
Shipping is always done by the most economical carrier. For large or heavy orders, this often means USPS Parcel Select, which takes 2-9 days. For smaller or lighter weight items, USPS Priority Mail will be used, which takes 2-3 days, their ESTIMATED time. Even if we ship on time, we have no control over how long the carrier takes to deliver.
We do ship internationally, and orders generally take 2 weeks to arrive to any country. However, customs can take considerably longer and additional fees may be charged. We do our best to produce and ship your items within the timeframe we state, or even a rushed timeframe if needed. However we are not responsible for delays due to the postal service, or your own country's customs. Please check with your local postal service to understand any additional concerns about time and possible customs fees.
If you would like your items to be shipped via a specific carrier, we are happy to accommodate that request, but understand that you will be responsible for any added cost.
For packages that are RETURNED to us as UNDELIVERABLE or UNCLAIMED, the buyer is responsible for paying postage again to resend. The cost paid for postage is used once it comes back to us. We will refund the purchase price of the item upon your request, but not original shipping. This also is only an option if the item is still in good condition. Sometimes when a package has traveled twice in the same box, damage may occur. We are not responsible for this damage. We usually ship in recycled boxes.
If you feel that security may be an issue when packages are delivered (such as being left on your doorstep if you are not home), let us know prior to purchase and we will include charges for "signature required". This is normally a very small fee. Without this service being added, we are not responsible for the safety of our package at delivery.
In the case of damaged or broken merchandise, we will require photographic proof of the damage as well as any visible damage to the box or packaging. We need this in order to file a claim with our shipping carrier and re-coup losses if possible. If the damage is too small to show up in a photo, chances are we will not offer a refund for your purchase. In the event that a purchase is unsatisfactory to you, the item will need to be returned to us for a refund. The refund will be for the purchase price only, NOT original shipping for return shipping.
Items that are severely damaged will either be refunded in full or a partial refund may be in order in some cases. These refunds are decided on a case by case basis.
With those things said, we are always reasonable and make exceptions to any rule when it seems appropriate. Customer satisfaction is top priority, while protecting ourselves as well.
We accept payments through Paypal, or through direct checkout with Etsy. This means you can pay with a debit, credit card, or etsy giftcard.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Many of our items are Made To Order. The production time will be posted in the item listing. This is an ESTIMATE and depending on the number of orders ahead of yours, your production time may be shorter or LONGER than stated. If you are working on a tight deadline and must have your items by a certain date, contact us PRIOR to purchase to make sure that we will be able to accommodate that request. Shipping times are also an estimate. Once an item is shipped, we will do our best to provide you with tracking information and carrier transit times, but THEIR SCHEDULE OF DELIVERY IS OUT OF OUR CONTROL.
Rush delivery on items may be available for an additional production fee as well as any extra carrier or shipping expenses. Contact us for a quote on rushed orders.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information ( for a custom order, for example ) if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- and as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as :
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services, and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me -
For the purposes of EU data protection law, I, Sabina Hofman, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.