Svetlana agreed to customize the knife I ordered for left-handed use. She kept me updated about progress as the knife went into production and upon shipment. The item arrived in excellent condition, expertly sharpened and beautiful. Very positive experience. Thank you, Svetlana!
Please note: I forwarded to an address that you provide to Etsy during the checkout process. Please make sure your address is correct before the date of dispatch.
- Your order will be made and shipped out within 3-4 weeks from the date of purchase. (The tool is made by hand and it takes time). In the shop queue, so the tool is made in turn.
I send parcels once a week on Friday or Saturday.
- Tools will be carefully packed.
- Once your order has been shipped, I will immediately notify you the tracking number.
- Delivery of air mail usually takes about 8 - 45 days. Please note that delivery time may vary depending on your location and customs clearance, so I can not guarantee the exact arrival time.
International Buyers: any customs duties and fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
- I accept pay pal. - Bank Transfer: Western Union, MoneyGramm.
Please pay for your merchandise in a timely manner. After three days of non-payment, I will cancel the sale. I will always attempt to contact you before to cancel the sale.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
I don't accept returns or exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
The manufacturing techniques of the tool were perfected for years. Each chisel is forged manually, thus process is completely controlled by the master. If, something went not so, steel billet cull at once. As a result, at a final stage, we receive a high-quality product. Therefore the tool isn't subject to return and an exchange.
If the buyer to make a purchase, but then changed his mind - the money is returned buyer on a the expense of minus 10% and on condition that the tool has not yet been sent.
If the buyer fails to take the parcel and she came back - money refunded minus 10% + shipment parcels.
The tool is made entirely by hand, so there may be some deviations from these dimensions.
For identification on all tools there is the master's stamp. The letter "H" on the stigma - the capital letter (Cyrillic alphabet) Naumov surname.