27 Fairisle Coat (Audio Tutorial for Passap DUO 80 & E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine.
Level 1 (Beginner/Intermediate)
Knit on the E6000, Instr. for DUO 80
Ladies sizes - Small, Medium and Large
Men sizes - X-Large (bonus diagram)
Two Color Fairisle Coat
Knit out of Bramwell's Fine 4 Ply, Denys Brunton's Magic Color OR Tamm's Varsity
Could be knit longer or in a plain color
Great for men or ladies (Bonus diagram - Men's X-Large)
Very roomy and comfortable
Make one to match each of your outfits
Includes pockets, buttonholes and a collar
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Fine 4 Ply, Denys Brunton's Magic Color OR Tamm's Varsity
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for a Two Color Fairisle Jacket with Pockets and Buttonholes & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 27Diagrams.pdf
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
2) Audio instructions for Pocket- 27Audio1.mp3
3) Audio instructions for Right & Left Front of Coat- 27Audio2.mp3
4) Audio instructions for Back of Coat - 27Audio3.mp3
5) Audio instructions for the Sleeves & Finish work - 27Audio4.mp3
* Detailed instructions for U80/U100
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.