31 - Seven Afghans for the E6000 (Audio Tutorial for Passap E6000 Knitting Machine) Short-Cut Shapings (R)
This is a digital file
Audio Row-by-Row instructions for the Passap® Knitting Machine
Level 1 (Beginner)
Includes DesignaKnit (pat) files and Creation (cut) files
Packed full of afghans for every occasion, seven to be exact
Special techniques for knitting a border using a two color design
Includes three tuck, one two color tuck and three fantasy fairisle afghans
One afghan allows you to choose any 40 by 40 design, so you can let your creativity show
Great for the beginner and the pro
Suggested Yarn: Bramwell's Fine 4 Ply (with the motor) OR Tamm's Varsity (with the motor). Or Bramwell's Duo Magic (without motor) OR Tamm's Kitty (without motor)
THE DIGITAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1) Instructions and diagrams for Seven Afghans & Short-Cut Shapings(R) Neckline Technique with photos - 31Diagrams.pdf
2) Train, Boat, Balanced and 4 Tuck designs (.pat files for DesignaKnit and .cut files for Creation 6 or other Designing Software).
*****ROW-BY-ROW KNITTING INSTRUCTIONS BY TAPE*****
3) Audio instructions for Train and Boat Afghans - 31Audio1.mp3
4) Audio instructions for Balanced Design, Tuck #1 and Tuck #2 Afghans - 31Audio2.mp3
5) Audio instructions for Tuck #3 and Tuck #4 Afghans - 31Audio3.mp3
*** Detailed instructions for the U80/U100/U100E
You may play the MP3 files directly from your laptop/desktop computer. Or if you wish to play the MP3 files on a Smart device (iPad, iPhone or other brands) first save them in a cloud storage app from your laptop/desktop computer. And then open them on your smart device. The one I prefer is DropBox.
* The MP3 files are fairly large and will take a few minutes to download. Please be patient. It will be worth the wait.
BECAUSE OF THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, REFUNDS DO NOT APPLY.