This is a digital file
This fabulously practical smock bib is available as a downloadable PDF Pattern. It is very simple to make. It comes in two sizes: 6-12 months and 12-24 months. This bib is a must-have for messy little bubs who are learning to eat. It keeps sleeves clean, as well as the front of clothes.
The smock bib can be taken on and off very easily with a simple tie at the back of the neck. This makes a sweet gift for a new baby. There are endless ways you can personalise the bib with appliqué, embroidery or fabric combinations.
Construction is very straight forward. This pattern is suitable for seamstresses of all abilities, and is the perfect project for a beginner seamstress.
This 11 page PDF pattern includes:
- detailed instructions with plenty of easy to follow diagrams
- fabric requirements
- finished product measurements
- 6 pages of pattern pieces
- helpful tips and hyperlinks to useful information
- measurements in metric and imperial
- helpful pattern designer at the other end of an email ready to help and answer any questions
This pattern prints easily on your home printer. Save the file and print it as you need it.
½ yard or 50 cms fabric (plus additional fabric for bias binding)